I am writing to share with you about an amazing organization, and an opportunity to be part of a movement that’s changing the way we understand food, weight, body image and nutritional health. If you’re not already aware of the Institute for the Psychology of Eating, then now’s the time.
The Institute for The Psychology of Eating (psychologyofeating.com) takes a revolutionary approach to nutrition education. IPE is the only school of its kind that trains students how to effectively work with the most common and compelling eating challenges of our times – weight, binge eating, chronic dieting, mood issues, fatigue, digestive problems, body image and much more.
Graduates of their internationally acclaimed professional online training are certified as Eating Psychology Coaches. They come away empowered around their own relationship with food and body, skilled in facilitating clients, and confident to bring this knowledge out into the world. The Professional Certification Training uniquely combines Mind Body Nutrition and Dynamic Eating Psychology. This union of psychology and science provides the “missing link” that so many clients and practitioners have been seeking!
This is a well-loved and highly regarded Training!
To learn more about the training, visit the IPE website: psychologyofeating.com
Marc David is the Founder and primary instructor in the Professional Training. He’s a visionary leader in the fields of health and nutrition as well as a Nutritional Psychologist and the author of two classic bestselling books: The Slow Down Diet and Nourishing Wisdom. The powerful body of work presented at the Institute is a result of over three decades of Marc’s research, inquiry, and clinical experience that were driven by one life-long question: “How can we combine the best of nutritional science and eating psychology to serve people in a profound and truly effective way?” In this one-of-a-kind professional Training, he shows you how!
Some Key highlights of the Training are:
• Convenient distance learning format
• A powerful blend of videos, audio, voice-over slide shows, handouts, and notes.
• Maps, tools, and protocols that’ll help you navigate the challenge of eating issues
• A unique combination of nutritional science and psychology
• A style of teaching that’s inspiring, grounded, and results oriented
• Grow a new career – Become a Certified Eating Psychology Coach
• Learn to help others by transforming your own relationship with food
• Develop confidence to work with clients
• Create a community of support with fellow students
• Be part of a new movement in Health and Transformation
• Enjoy a Training that fits your lifestyle
• Benefit from a bonus Business Coaching module
• Launch your career from anywhere in the world
The Institute for the Psychology of Eating (IPE) is now accepting applications for enrollment in its 2013 Professional Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training. This training provides students with a unique and innovative blend of coursework in eating psychology, clinical nutrition, mind-body science, and coaching skills. If you want to help others by transforming your own relationship with food, this is your chance!
You can learn all about the training on the IPE website: psychologyofeating.com
Some Details About IPE’s Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training
The Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training is a powerful, information rich, 250 hour program that certifies you as an Eating Psychology Coach and provides an unprecedented professional training that will leave you with a strong skill-set and the confidence to work with the most commonly seen eating concerns – weight, body image, overeating, binge eating, digestion, fatigue, immunity, mood and much more. They now offer this training in a distance learning format that you can take from anywhere in the world.
Key highlights of the Training:
- Convenient distance learning format
- A powerful blend of videos, audio, voice-over slide shows, handouts, and notes.
- Maps, tools, skills, and protocols that will help you navigate the challenge of eating issues
- A unique combination of nutritional science and psychology
- Enjoy a style of teaching that’s inspiring, grounded, and results oriented
- Grow a new career – Become a Certified Eating Psychology Coach
- Learn to help others by transforming your own relationship with food
- Develop confidence to work with clients
- Create a community of support with fellow students
- Be part of a new movement in Health and Transformation
- Enjoy a Training and Career that fits your lifestyle – that you can launch anywhere in the world
Some exciting additional features include:
- Live teleclasses each month with Marc David or a guest faculty.
- Free admission to a special live event in May 2014 – The Future of Healing
- A Bonus Nutrition Module designed by Hawthorn University
- A Bonus Business Coaching Module to help you launch your practice
I have attached IPE’s very informative School Catalog in this post. Please take a look at it – you’ll find plenty of helpful details about the Institute and the Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training. Download the catalog here
Admission to the training is by application only. Once you know that the training is right for you, you can complete the application form online.
You can also check out Marc’s FREE 3-part series, The Dynamic Eating Psychology Breakthrough. You’ll learn some of powerful principles that have helped thousands of people transform their relationship with food.
If you have any questions about IPE, you can reach out to an enrollment advisor at IPE by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “enrollment questions” or go to psychologyofeating.com to learn more.
This training provides students with a unique blend of coursework in eating psychology, clinical nutrition, mind-body science, and coaching skills. I have completed the training and found it to be a powerful and information-rich training that transformed how I think and talk about today’s major eating challenges. You can learn all about the training on the IPE website: psychologyofeating.com
For your reference, here is a list of quick details about the training:
- Coursework provides students with a strong skill-set and the confidence to work with the most commonly seen eating concerns.
- It is a 250-hour program that certifies you as an Eating Psychology Coach.
- The training is available in a distance learning format that you can take from anywhere in the world.
- It includes two live teleclasses each month with Marc David or a guest faculty. All teleclasses are recorded for those who cannot attend.
- Tuition for the 2013 Training is $6950. Payment plans are available at this link: psychologyofeating.com
- You will gain access to two Bonus Modules, a Fundamental Nutrition Module and a Business Coaching Module
If this at all sparks your interest, I highly encourage you to learn more about the Institute!